Scope of Visual Inspection Check
Visual Inspection Checks
1. Dust the Printer's external body thoroughly and inspect the printer for any signs of physical damages. Specifically Check for the following
1. Any Cracks or breaks on each of the printers's panels and surfaces.
2. Any signs of Damaged / brokem or Jammed Buttons on the Printer's Body
3. The Connectors should be healthy - nor forced, burnt or caved in.
4. Sliding ON/OFF Switch is working Properly
5. Printer Roller should not be broken or missing
6. The Battery should not be bloated, damaged or corroded near the contact pins.
It is essential to note the details of the visual inspection on the ticket.